The "Chuckaway" Chuck Replacement System is designed to fit onto the 1/2" 20 UNF thread of a Core Drill, roughly measures 12mm, once the chuck is removed.
It can then be used in conjunction with the purposely designed Clipacore Core Adaptors, the Clipacore DUOCUT Adaptor (core in core system) and NEW "Chuckaway" Extension Bar to penetrate deeper walls.
Chuckaway removes the common problems associated with chuck headed core drills:
- Chucks seize up over time
- Chucks require a Chuck key which may get lost
- HEX arbors are at risk of shearing off on the flats in chucks due to vibration and coming loose mid-drilling.
Benefits of Chuckaway:
- No Chuck or Chuck key
- Maintenance free
- Quick release clip system
- High tensile steel built to last
- Fits the Makita 8406 core drill
THIS OVERCOMES THE NEED FOR USING ANY TOOLS TO REMOVE CORE BITS DUE TO HIGH TORQUE TENSION FROM THE DRILLING EQUIPMENT AND PROTECTS YOUR HANDS FROM INJURY!
More About Clipacore
- ClipaCore the industry-first Diamond Core clip release system, manufactured to the highest engineering standards in Great Britain.
- ClipaCore is 100% compatible with existing 1/2″ BSP diamond tipped core sets and power tools, upgrading today’s tools into the 21st century.
- Clipacore a growing family, enabling installers to select across the range of products to suit their toolset and working needs.
- ClipaCore used by professional tradespeople protecting their tools, saving working time and offering personnel protection.
- ClipaCore offers the professional tradesperson the products they need whenever diamond core drilling
This product must be used in line with the Manufacturer's Guidlines. TGQCDA