The Boss diamond core drill is manufactured from the highest quality using German engineering standards and components. The Boss cuts core holes at a maximum drilling diameter of 152 mm through bricks, concrete blocks and much more consistently delivers high hole cutting performances with safety constantly in mind.
The unique quick release adaptor on the end of the core drill allows fast interchangeable core bits without the need for tools when used with Clipacore core adaptors. The quick-release extension bar supplied with every core drill ensures most wall depths can be fully penetrated with ease.
110v or 230v power supply. ehd 2000
Drill, extension bar and drill adaptor only, no cores included.
An excellent core drill for professional plumbers, electricians, & general contractors that comes with a one-year manufacturers warranty.
Boss Drill Key Features
1. Clipacore Quick Release Core Drill Adaptor designed for interchangeable core bits
2. Variable Handle Adjustmenmt on Collar
3. Powerful 2 speed gear box, 1,000 RPM / 2,000 RPM
4. Electronic Soft Start Temprature Control and Current Cut-Off
5. Mechanical Safety Clutch
6. 110v or 230v
7. Quick release extension bar (supplied)
|Gear||Rated Speed (rpm)||No-load speed Max. (rpm)||Drilling diameter|
|I||0 - 1000||0 - 1500||152 mm|
|II||0 - 2000||0 - 3000||82 mm|
- 1 year Manufacturers Warranty
- Supplied with protective metal case
- The typical hand-arm vibration is below 2.5 m/s²
- To protect the user, motor and drill bit, the Core Drill is equipped with a mechanical, electrical and thermal overload protection.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Max. drilling diameter: 152 mm
- Bit holder: Quick release drill adaptor
- Collar diameter: 53 mm
- Protection class: II
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Weight: ca. 6,8 kg
Manuals and Guides
This product must be used in line with the CLIPACORE PRODUCT GUIDELINES